Sign up or Log in
English - en
Menam Residences is conveniently located just 130 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Menam Residences, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- CP Fresh Mart is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Menam Residences is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Thai Khang is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Thiang Nguan Hiang Shop (Moo Yong Yong Pork Jerky) is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Hiew Kwae duck mushroom mushroom stew - Braised Chinese medicine is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Phrom Wachirayan Institute of Medicine, Thai-Chinese Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 120 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Menam Residences are:
- Thai Language Institute, Thai, Thai, Thai, Thai is 350 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Satsana Sueksa Bang Uthit School is 140 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- What Rach Singkorn School is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 40.1 km from Menam Residences and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.
The common area maintenance fee is ฿60 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
ASIATIQUE The Riverfront is the closest Shopping Mall from Menam Residences and it is 0.45 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
Settlement & Transfer
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.