- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Very Lasalle Condo you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Very Lasalle Condo is located 1460 from Family Mart and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Very Lasalle Condo, the 3 closest being:
- Family Mart is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- V.Shop is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 590 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Very Lasalle Condo is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Farm Mu Cafe is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Phrae old shop is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Ban Chang Lasalle 20 (Bang Na) is 1.3 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Sikarin is the nearest health facility, which is 190 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Very Lasalle Condo are:
- Paswi kindergarten is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Kido lasalle is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Seko Co., Ltd. is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 30.5 km from Very Lasalle Condo and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.