- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The common area maintenance fee for properties at Regent Home Bangson is a fixed amount of ฿800. This amount has to be paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
Bang Son MRT is the closest MRT from Regent Home Bangson and it is 0.28 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Regent Home Bangson is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-Eleven Condo Regent Home Bang Son Phase 27, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Regent Home Bangson, the 3 closest being:
- Jewelry Massage for health is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Sticky Rice Moon Shop is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Sticky Rice Moon Restaurant is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Regent Home Bangson is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krua Phubate @ Regent Home 27 is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Shop that is comfortable. is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- oo tenshoku oo is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Dusit Inter Travel Company Limited is the nearest health facility, which is 4.8 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Regent Home Bangson are:
- Bangkok Nursing Training School is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Silachanphiphat School is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Silacharaphiphat School is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 40.6 km from Regent Home Bangson and it takes about 37 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.