- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Another outstanding living concept from 'Noble Refine' offers privacy and tranquility where the residents can experience living with nature to increase relaxation and reduce stress. Situated in a quality location in the center of the city, close to Phrom Phong BTS. The project is full of facilities such as a swimming pool, parking, fitness center, a garden for socializing or relaxing. The modern design meets the needs of urban lifestyles.
Noble Refine is located at Sukhumvit 26 Road, Khlong Toei, Phra Khanong, Bangkok. The project is a development from Noble Company in 2012. It is a high-rise condominium project, 1 building of 25 floors with 243 units.
- Studio (30-35 sq.m)
- 1 bedroom (50-57 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms (68-80 sq.m)
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Steam room and sauna room
- Access Key Card
- Passenger elevators
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by public transport, you can get off at Phrom Phong BTS, the nearest station to the project. Head southeast for 160 meters, then turn right into Soi Sukhumvit 26 or Soi Ari for 110 meters; you will see the project on the left.
- To get to the project by private car, start from the Thong Lo area heading towards Thong Lo Intersection. Turn right onto Sukhumvit Road (No.3) for approximately 1.1 kilometers. Then, turn left onto Soi Sukhumvit 26 (Soi Ari). Continue for 110 meters; you will see the project located on the left.
Noble Development Public Company Limited is a publicly listed property development company incorporated in Bangkok, Thailand. The company listed its shares on the stock exchange of Thailand in June 1997 (stock quote: NOBLE). The core businesses of the company are residential project development. Noble was founded in 1991 by a visionary group of Thai businessmen led by Mr.Kitti Thanakitamnuay.
Until now, Noble had 20 projects consisting of 10 detached housing projects
and 9 condominium projects (total 5,600 residential units to be developed) including 2 retail projects. The total projects had an approximate market value in 2006 of US$ 640 million.
Noble projects followed innovative approach in design and construction have marked the name of Noble so much that earns the modern living a place in the heart of most Thai homeowners.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Noble Refine you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Noble Refine is conveniently located just 70 m from 7-Eleven Convenience Store, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Noble Refine, the 3 closest being:
- Parking icon u5 is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Miracle Mall is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- White House is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Noble Refine is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Vegan is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tongsei is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Citrine Thai Bistro is 210 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
PATHLAB Health Check-up Center, Sukhumvit Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 270 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Noble Refine are:
- Prueksa Hattha Phaen Thai School is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Keen Translation Centre is 350 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Center Art And Language Academe School is 370 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.9 km from Noble Refine and it takes about 34 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.