- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12
"Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12" is potentially located in the Asoke area, surrounded by many amenities for urban lifestyles. It also provides convenient transportation options since it is 600 meters proximate to Asoke BTS and Sukhumvit MRT stations. Additionally, it is filled with numerous famous shopping centers, where it is gathering a wide selection of products, such as EmQuartier, Central Embassy, Central World, and Siam Paragon. Aside from shopping malls, there are several leading international schools, hospitals, and other Bangkok's landmarks.
Furthermore, Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12 perfectly meets the needs of residents in every way and allows them to enjoy a variety of facilities, such as a saltwater pool with an underwater speaker, Japanese onsen hot springs, rooftop recreation area, library, gym, and hydraulic parking. The "Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12" is ready for you to experience authentic urban lifestyles.
Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12 is classified as an 8-story low-rise condominium consisting of a single building with 122 residential units, developed by Fragrant Property. It is located at Soi Sukhumvit 12, Khlong Toei, Khlong Toei, Bangkok. The project construction was completed in 2018.
Room Types and Details
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (45 - 46 sq.m)
- 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (66.81 sq.m)
- 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (108.49 sq.m)
- Communal Gym
- Communal Pool
- Communal Garden Area
- BBQ Grilled Area
- Key Card Access
- Car Parking
- 24H Security System
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by BTS, you can get the BTS at the Asoke BTS, the nearest station from the project. When exiting the station, continue walking northeast and turn left onto Soi Sukhumvit 12. After that, continue straight for only 300 meters, and you will find the project on the right.
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Srinakharinwirot University by heading south onto Asoke Montri Road and continue straight onto Soi Sukhumvit 21 for approximately 1 kilometer. After that, turn right at the Asoke Montri onto Soi Sukhumvit and continue straight for about 400 meters. Finally, turn left and continue onto Soi Sukhumvit 12 for 300 meters, and then you will find the project on the right.
Fragrant Group was established in 2008 under the leadership of entrepreneur and businessman, James Duan. Headquartered in Bangkok, Thailand. Fragrant Property has developed, owned and managed 6 residential projects under the concept of environmental sustainability and social growth. The firm has won numerous awards and recognition for its sustainable efforts and is targeted to be listed on the Stock Exchange of Thailand (SET).
A clear vision is paramount to creating a value proposition that will continue to serve valued customers today and tomorrow.
Our goal is to become the leader in building sustainable developments through dynamic eco-innovation within the ASEAN Economic Community (AEC).
At Fragrant Group, we strive to enhance the quality of life and living experience without compromising the ability of future generations.
Our holistic approach to sustainable development has positioned us for long-term growth, creating lasting value and benefit for all stakeholders including customers, business partners, employees, and relevant communities.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12 is conveniently located just 410 m from Food Mart, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12, the 3 closest being:
- Lawson 108 is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Ball In Hand 2 Company Limited is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Food Mart is 270 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tabloid Bar & Bistro is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- MAYs Bangkok is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Repeat Kitchen is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Community Medicine Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 80 m away (you can walk there in 1 min.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12 are:
- Kai clicked is 890 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Early Years Child Education Center is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Early Years International School is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.8 km from Circle Rein Sukhumvit 12 and it takes about 38 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.