- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Neo Haus you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Neo Haus is conveniently located just 310 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Neo Haus, the 3 closest being:
- Hey is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Sir Nitin Health Center is 530 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Parrot flea market is 470 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Neo Haus is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Kumhomm is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Soul Fresh is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Vip Club is 330 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Chompatsorn Nursing Home is the nearest health facility, which is 710 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Neo Haus are:
- Badindecha 3 School is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Classical Guitar Academy Nutavut Studio is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Bangkok Industrial and Community Education School is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 31.5 km from Neo Haus and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.