- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Sivatel Bangkok you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sivatel Bangkok is conveniently located just 560 m from 7-Eleven, Chula University Booth Branch, Point 7 (in front of Power House, Chulalongkorn Auditorium) (03250), which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sivatel Bangkok, the 3 closest being:
- Siam is 560 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Siam catwalk is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Phachaida Inthasong is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sivatel Bangkok is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- What shop is fried? is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Niao Kai Aksorn, Faculty of Letters Branch is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- sansab is 660 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Cat Disease Center for Excellence is the nearest health facility, which is 290 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sivatel Bangkok are:
- Patumwan Demonstration School, Srinakharinwirot University is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Room of the Director of Demonstration School, SWU, Pathumwan is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- CTFL, Chulalongkorn University is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 32.1 km from Sivatel Bangkok and it takes about 32 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.