- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Explore the new perspective of living in the central metropolis business area with Ascott Sky Villas Sathorn, a luxury condominium allowing you and your special one to experience authentic relaxation amidst the bustling urban society. It also fulfills your moments with a pleasant and relaxing ambiance as if you were staying at the resort. Moreover, the project provides an extensive range and modern facilities, such as the elegant lobby and reception areas, which are surrounded by lush green gardens and provide a pleasant atmosphere throughout the day. There is a large outdoor swimming pool with a resort-style design, a fully equipped gym, an on-site restaurant with a romantic ambiance, an on-site restaurant, an indoor kids zone, lounge, meeting room, and so on.
Furthermore, the project features various room types, ranging from 1 bedroom to 3 bedrooms with a unit area starting from 30 - 200 square meters that perfectly meets all groups of residents, including those who live alone, couples, and even families. The project's setting is regarded as its highlight because it is centrally located in a potential location that has been continuously growing and developing, as well as land prices increasing as in the Sathon area. Due to its potential location, it is surrounded by a number of amenities, such as Saint Louis BTS, Saint Louis Hospital, Bangkok Christian College, Central Silom Complex, Sri Maha Mariamman Temple, Lumphini Park, etc.
Ascott Sky Villas Sathorn is a 35-story high-rise condominium project consisting of 177 residential units in an area of approximately 2.4 rai. It is located at 7, Ascott Building, South Sathorn Road, Yan Nawa, Sathon, Bangkok. The project was developed by TCC Capital Land and completed in 2011.
Room Types and Details
- 1 Bedroom
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bedrooms
The unit area starts at 30 - 200 square meters.
- Communal Pool
- Communal Gym
- Indoor Kids Zone
- On Site Restaurant
- On Site Shop
- Meeting Room
- Communal Garden Area
- Car Parking
- 24H Security System
- CCTV (Video Surveillance)
Direction to the Project
- To get to the project by car, you can start from Lumphini Park by heading southeast onto Rama 4 Road with a distance of about 200 meters. Then, continue along the Rama 4 Road for about 260 meters, and take 2 lanes on the right to turn right onto South Sathon Road. Finally, continue for another 1.9 kilometers, and you will find the project on the left.
- To get to the project by public transportation, you can take the BTS service. The nearest station is Saint Louis BTS which is about 227 meters away. When you get off the station, continue heading east to continue onto North Sathon Road for about 160 meters. Then, turn right at the Joy Kindergarten Intersection and continue for only 28 meters. Finally, turn left to continue for 39 meters, and you will find the project on the right.
TCC Capital Land Ltd. develops residential property in Thailand. The Company specializes in the development of luxury condominiums.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Sky Villas Sathorn you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sky Villas Sathorn is conveniently located just 520 m from 7 Eleven, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sky Villas Sathorn, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Tops market Empire | Supermarket Empire Tower is 350 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- C'Mart is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sky Villas Sathorn is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Shin Restaurant is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Hung Peng Pork Ball is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nanjya Monjya is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Global Wellness Resources Co.,Ltd is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sky Villas Sathorn are:
- Aim Music Guitar School teaches all types of guitars. is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Joy Kindergarten is 120 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Saeng RueangSuk Kindergarten is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 35.0 km from Sky Villas Sathorn and it takes about 39 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.