- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suan Rimnam you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suan Rimnam is conveniently located just 350 m from 7-Eleven On Nut Branch 21/1 (10806), which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suan Rimnam, the 3 closest being:
- Nine box shop Mr. Box On Nut (Nine box) is 330 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Watthanakit Shop is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Chicken is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suan Rimnam is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krua Pu Phan is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Barbershop On Nut 21/1 is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Jack Hainanese Chicken Rice is 350 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Kitti Medical Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suan Rimnam are:
- Fellowship in bangkok is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ayumi School is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- my home is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 22.4 km from Baan Suan Rimnam and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.