- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suan Sukhumvit you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suan Sukhumvit is conveniently located just 280 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suan Sukhumvit, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 290 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 1 min.)
- 7-Eleven is 910 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suan Sukhumvit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Summer Chocolate Bar is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ariyama is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Ashibi is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Banner is the nearest health facility, which is 700 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suan Sukhumvit are:
- STAET1 is 580 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Rin Tawan Co., Ltd. is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
- Child Development Center Kiddy-Sensi Kiddi-SenSI Child Developmental Expert (KISE) is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 22.0 km from Baan Suan Sukhumvit and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.