- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at British Park Taveewatana you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
British Park Taveewatana is conveniently located just 520 m from 7-Eleven World Market, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of British Park Taveewatana, the 3 closest being:
- KR Garden Place is 310 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Best-Benz candy wholesale is 510 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Barbershop 2612 barbershop is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where British Park Taveewatana is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Stewed Beef Pad Thai @Leap Khlong is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Frozen Watermelon Smoothie is 120 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Arunthong Village Chicken Rice 4 is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Ayubowon Building Ratchapipat Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 1.8 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of British Park Taveewatana are:
- Sarasas Thonburi is 940 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- movie corner is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Kido Phutthamonthon Sai3 is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
0 is located 0 from British Park Taveewatana and it takes about 0. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.