- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The common area maintenance fee is ฿45 per square meter based on the size of the indoor area of the property. This fee has to be paid every month by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
TEAL Sathorn-Taksin is conveniently located just 360 m from 7-Eleven Krungthon 4 Branch, Saraphi Community, which can be reached within 4 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of TEAL Sathorn-Taksin, the 3 closest being:
- Kudsan Bakery & Coffee is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Seven Pho Nimit is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-eleven Taksin 4 is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where TEAL Sathorn-Taksin is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pork Fried Rice is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jack Diamond is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- The October is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Nakornthon Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 450 m away (you can walk there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of TEAL Sathorn-Taksin are:
- Drawtime Classroom Academy is 110 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Free Ville Education Co., Ltd. is 190 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Shoes School teaches fashion design, shoes, bags is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 39.8 km from TEAL Sathorn-Taksin and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.