- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Acadamia Grand Tower, A ready-to-move condominium in the heart of the city, near Phrom Phong BTS, just 400 meters. Surrounded by department stores like Emporium, EmQuatier, Terminal 21, and the leading hospital such as Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital.
The project is located in Soi Sukhumvit 43, Sukhumvit Road, Khlong Tan Nuea, Watthana, Bangkok.
Acadamia Grand Tower, completed in 1993, is a high-rise condominium, 1 building of 21 floors, with 98 residential units.
- 1-bedroom type (91 sq.m)
- 2-bedroom type (84-150 sq.m)
- 3-bedroom type (150-400 sq.m)
The project's facilities include a lobby, mailroom, a swimming pool, a fitness center, a sauna, a garden, passenger elevators, key card access, parking space, security system, and CCTV.
Directions to the project
- To get to the project by car, start from Asok Montri intersection on Sukhumvit Road. Go straight past Asoke BTS and Phrom Phong BTS, turn left onto Sukhumvit Soi 43, and go straight for 100 meters. You will see the project on the left.
- If you prefer to take public transport to the project, the most convenient way is to use the Skytrain service. Get off at Phrom Phong BTS station and go down towards Soi Sukhumvit 43. Then, turn left into the alley. Keep walking for 100 meters; you will see the project on your left.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Acadamia Grand Tower you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Acadamia Grand Tower is conveniently located just 100 m from Tops market Sukumvit 41| Supermarket BTS Prompong Sukumvit 41, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Acadamia Grand Tower, the 3 closest being:
- Miracle Mall is 120 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- GM PLAZA is 130 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Rain Hill is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Acadamia Grand Tower is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Hachikin Hachikin Bangkok Sukhumvit 41 is 60 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Promise fish stew, thainoodle shop さ ん や is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Udong Noodle Street Restaurant is 50 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
PATHLAB Health Check-up Center, Sukhumvit Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 220 m away (you can walk there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Acadamia Grand Tower are:
- Akadamir Grand Tower Building 岡 崎 さ ん is 40 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Keen Translation Centre is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Kids Kingdom International Kindergarten (Kids Kingdom International Kindergarten) is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 29.0 km from Acadamia Grand Tower and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.