- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Chanarat Place you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Chanarat Place is conveniently located just 630 m from 7-Eleven Sawasdee Kaset Plaza Branch (Sukhumvit 31) (01361), which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Chanarat Place, the 3 closest being:
- Young Place is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 7-Eleven Asoke is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Decolony Co. (De Colony) is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Chanarat Place is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Vegetarian Omelette Rice is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Tea Time Restaurant is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Umami is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
BFC Dental Sukhumvit is the nearest health facility, which is 690 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Chanarat Place are:
- Wat Chaloem Phrakiat (Phibun Bamrung) is 10 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- DREAM ACADEMY is 100 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Sawasdee Wittaya School is 600 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 28.6 km from Chanarat Place and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.