- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at The Pano you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Pano is conveniently located just 170 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Pano, the 3 closest being:
- Big7 Mart is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- SV Mall is 180 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- BuilderSmart is 390 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Pano is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Clear Noodles, Jae Uan, Klong Toey is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Hiaek Duck Noodle is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Duck Noodle in Clay Pot Rama 3 is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
PRARAM 3 NURSING HOME is the nearest health facility, which is 2.8 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Pano are:
- Winner office is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- What Then School is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- International Children's Home is 200 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 38.5 km from The Pano and it takes about 33 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.