- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Moo Baan Tarndong you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Moo Baan Tarndong is located 1060 from 7-11 San Pa Tong Market and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Moo Baan Tarndong, the 3 closest being:
- Lotus Express @ San Pa Tong Market is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Moo Baan Tarndong is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Nong Nui Steamed is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chiang Mai Makham Noodle, San Pa Tong is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Seri Air Noodle is 250 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Polyvex (veterinary care) is the nearest health facility, which is 330 m away (you can walk there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Moo Baan Tarndong are:
- What Si Arun School is 80 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- San Pa Tong School Suwannarat Witthayakhan is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Driving School, Chan District, San Pa Tong Agriculture Cooperative Limited is 760 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 19.8 km from Moo Baan Tarndong and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.