- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Plern you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Plern is located 1870 from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Plern, the 3 closest being:
- Homart Company Limited is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Tesco Lotus Express is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Plern is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Toei Noodle is 920 m away (a walk of about 11 mins.)
- Big Tree Bistro is 410 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Eat dumplings for free is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Animal Breeding Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.1 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Plern are:
- Ban Tong Kai School is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Ban Nong Tha Lok School is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Ban Tongkai School is 820 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 9.2 km from Baan Plern and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.