- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Moo Baan Sansaran you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Moo Baan Sansaran is conveniently located just 840 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Moo Baan Sansaran, the 3 closest being:
- Kat Nad Brick Oven is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- BizPoint 5 commercial building is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Chiangmai Bike Gear is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Moo Baan Sansaran is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Lullah Bar is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- It is satto is 180 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Tara coffee Samoeng Line タ ラ ・ コ ー ヒ ー is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Suan Dok Medical Clinic 2 Doctor Thephai is the nearest health facility, which is 6.8 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Moo Baan Sansaran are:
- Pichasilpa Music School Chiang Mai Chao Branch is 520 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Chiang Mai Pichasilp Singing Institute is 540 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Ban Fon School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 11.5 km from Moo Baan Sansaran and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.