- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Impress you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Impress is conveniently located just 670 m from Campus Advance Company Limited, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Impress, the 3 closest being:
- 7-11 Mae Rim Branch is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- 7-Eleven is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Impress is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Mai Saigon Restaurant And Bar is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- K&K Restaurant is 2.5 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Samut Sakhon Yentafo is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Dararasmi Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 630 m away (you can walk there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Impress are:
- Mary Home Nursery is 360 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Mayrim Congregation Kingdom Hall is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Inthira Baan Deck Kindergarten is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 19.1 km from Impress and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.