- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 10% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Peaks Avenue you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Peaks Avenue is conveniently located just 240 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Peaks Avenue, the 3 closest being:
- U Thai restaurant U Thai real & estate is 240 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Classic Journey is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- K Market is 230 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Peaks Avenue is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- The Pizza Company is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Uncle Nuay Fried Meatballs is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Che Cafe is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
MO No Veterinary Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 140 m away (you can walk there in 2 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Peaks Avenue are:
- TSL is 260 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Wachirawit School is 280 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Thirasat Witthaya School is 570 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.2 km from Peaks Avenue and it takes about 18 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.