- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The common area maintenance fee for properties at Hillside 4 is a fixed amount of ฿1,900. This amount has to be paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
Maya Lifestyle Shopping Center is the closest Shopping Mall from Hillside 4 and it is 0.45 km away.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Hillside 4 is conveniently located just 460 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Hillside 4, the 3 closest being:
- Green store is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Taokaenoi Country is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- 7-eleven 711 is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Hillside 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Thousand people hot pot is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Sukontha Buffet is 140 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Threesixty Rooftop Bar & Sky Lounge is 80 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Munare Clinic (Chiang Mai Branch) is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Hillside 4 are:
- Bright Seeds International Kindergarten is 320 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Kan Krai Thong School Teaches Tailoring is 360 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Mia Jiao Sue Foundation is 520 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.3 km from Hillside 4 and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.