- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 3% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Palm Ville Khuang Sing Intersection-Chotana Rd. you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Palm Ville Khuang Sing Intersection-Chotana Rd. is conveniently located just 540 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Palm Ville Khuang Sing Intersection-Chotana Rd., the 3 closest being:
- Military shop is 860 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- City Hall Battery is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Ban Tho 2 Market is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Palm Ville Khuang Sing Intersection-Chotana Rd. is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Preschool Noodle Shop is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Uncle Chalabdee Bitter is 200 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Aree Pork Blood Soup is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Public AED is the nearest health facility, which is 2.7 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Palm Ville Khuang Sing Intersection-Chotana Rd. are:
- Croker Golf System International School of Golf is 840 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Tutoring elementary school is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Ace CBO (Team Ace!) is 690 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.6 km from Palm Ville Khuang Sing Intersection-Chotana Rd. and it takes about 19 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.