- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The common area maintenance fee for properties at The Next 1 is a fixed amount of ฿1,000. This amount has to be paid by owners for the upkeep of the common areas of the project. For new residential developments, it is common to pay up to 1-3 years’ common area maintenance fees in advance upon the transfer of the properties' ownership.
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Next 1 is conveniently located just 430 m from Mini Big C, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Next 1, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 680 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Join and Coin Chiangmai is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Jiffy is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Next 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Fresh chin-chon noodles is 480 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
- Pa Thaptim Shop is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Mr Chiam fish dumplings is 490 m away (a walk of about 6 mins.)
Ban Mo Hospital, loves animals is the nearest health facility, which is 550 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Next 1 are:
- Kumon has luck is 680 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- 360° Vaccine and Wellness Clinic is 530 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- New Stamford Language Centre is 670 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 10.3 km from The Next 1 and it takes about 20 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.