- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Lanna City Park you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Lanna City Park is conveniently located just 610 m from 7-Eleven Khuang Sing Community Branch (T. Chang Phueak) (13503), which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Lanna City Park, the 3 closest being:
- Sahapanich Suzuki Bigbike is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Khajon Beauty Salon (Khuang Sing) is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Chiang Kong is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Lanna City Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Ajarn Saiyud's Kitchen is 3.3 km away (approx. 9 mins. by car)
- Khanom Jeen, a little girl with Nam Ngiao Chiang Hai is 280 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Nong Yu's Kitchen is 2.3 km away (approx. 7 mins. by car)
S.D. Nursing Home is the nearest health facility, which is 920 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Lanna City Park are:
- Atsawa Technology Chiang Mai School is 2.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- until is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- children's school is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 8.3 km from Lanna City Park and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.