- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Supalai Moda you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Supalai Moda is conveniently located just 180 m from 7-Eleven branch in front of Eua Athon Suea Village (09360), which can be reached within 2 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Supalai Moda, the 3 closest being:
- In SANA Center is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The One Place is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Chiang Mai mattress warehouse is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Supalai Moda is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Papaya salad 101 and freshly peeled fruit at Baan Eua Athon San Phi Suea is 150 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Aunt Dam's Kitchen Noodles is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Is it delicious? Grilled sausage? is 170 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Telemedicine Network Foundation. is the nearest health facility, which is 6.8 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Supalai Moda are:
- Chiangmai Fairplay Academy - Chiang Mai Fairplay Academy is 3.5 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- The Groove Music School is 5.5 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
- Ms Nai Piano is 5.7 km away (an approx. drive of 11 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 12.9 km from Supalai Moda and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.