- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Ban Haw Kham you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Ban Haw Kham is conveniently located just 960 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Ban Haw Kham, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- 7-11 Huay Kaew Branch is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Mini Big C is 730 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Ban Haw Kham is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Green courtyard is 770 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Garden in Wiang, Garden In Town is 780 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Mac Cafe Chiangmai is 750 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
Public AED is the nearest health facility, which is 3.3 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Ban Haw Kham are:
- Sirithep School, Foreign Language Study is 910 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Department of Industrial Chemistry is 770 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Chiang Mai Resort & Spa is 480 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 4.6 km from Ban Haw Kham and it takes about 11 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.