- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at 999@Sankamphaeng 2 you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
999@Sankamphaeng 2 is located 1.8 km away from Thookdee has Langmatoy standards and it can be reached within 3 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of 999@Sankamphaeng 2, the 3 closest being:
- MAIIAM Art Store is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Charoen Yang Yon Subdistrict is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Chanthana Carved Soap is 2.9 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
The surrounding area, where 999@Sankamphaeng 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Auntie Kaew Khao Soi Noodle Shop is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Miew Pang Spilled is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- E 'aunt food at home is 550 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Northern forest sanitation is the nearest health facility, which is 4.9 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of 999@Sankamphaeng 2 are:
- Ban Mae Pu Kha School is 810 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Teacher Home is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Ban Mae Puka School is 1.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 22.6 km from 999@Sankamphaeng 2 and it takes about 31 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.