- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Siriporn DonChan Chiangmai you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Siriporn DonChan Chiangmai is conveniently located just 510 m from Mini Big C Charoen Charoen Market Branch, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Siriporn DonChan Chiangmai, the 3 closest being:
- Commercial Building Khum In Saeng is 710 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Kadnadlan Pinalai is 720 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Peanan's shop is 990 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Siriporn DonChan Chiangmai is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Bogie Cafe Bar & Bistro is 550 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Malaxia Boss 2 is 560 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Beside Bar1 is 630 m away (a walk of about 8 mins.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 750 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Siriporn DonChan Chiangmai are:
- KK sciences is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Ban Rak Thai Ban Rak Thai is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Faculty of Twin Arts Disciple Parade is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 14.8 km from Baan Siriporn DonChan Chiangmai and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.