- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Serence Park you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Serence Park is located 3200 from 7-11 and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Serence Park, the 3 closest being:
- 7-Eleven is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Mini Big C is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- 7-ELEVEN Ban Don Donchai Branch is 3.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Serence Park is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Multivit Plus is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Kaimai Sankampang Kitchen Shop is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- New Rim Khlong is 1.3 km away (approx. 3 mins. by car)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 3.9 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Serence Park are:
- Wat san pa kha is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Premruedee Kindergarten is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Village generosity, Sankampang Chiangmai Province is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 17.8 km from Serence Park and it takes about 24 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.