- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sivalai Village 4 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sivalai Village 4 is located 3.2 km away from 7-Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sivalai Village 4, the 3 closest being:
- Home made Phang Prateep is 4.6 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- umbrellagroupchiangmai is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- M.Sticker is 970 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Sivalai Village 4 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Larb Duck Chai Thung 2 is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Kung phao suphan is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Huen Mai Saraphi Noodle, Branch 2 is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Rak Na Veterinary Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 4.4 km away (you can drive there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sivalai Village 4 are:
- Long Cham Karaoke is 780 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Ketayakarn nursery is 440 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Wat San Pa Kha School is 550 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 18.3 km from Sivalai Village 4 and it takes about 25 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.