- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Prueksiri you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Prueksiri is conveniently located just 700 m from Tiger Mart, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Prueksiri, the 3 closest being:
- U See Town U See Town is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Maejo Stationery @ next to Wat Mongkhon Sethi is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- B.P.COM is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Prueksiri is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rak (Yang Chang) Grilled pork, grilled pork, grilled pork, grilled pork. Very delicious. is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jeab Kee Bamee Giao is 120 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- Laab Pla Yai La Shop, Branch 2, Maejo is 160 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Maejo Nursing Home Chiang Mai Elderly Care Center is the nearest health facility, which is 750 m away (you can walk there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Prueksiri are:
- Future Gate Language Institution is 110 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- The genius center Maejo Chiangmai Thailand is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Kamol language house is 1.3 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
Chiang Mai International Airport is located 17.0 km from Baan Prueksiri and it takes about 26 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.