- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Mabprachan Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Mabprachan Village is conveniently located just 260 m from 7-Eleven Mabprachan Branch (07261), which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Mabprachan Village , the 3 closest being:
- Mr.Cover is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Total Agriculture Pattaya is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Thanaphat Mobile Shop Pattaya is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Mabprachan Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yum Buffet is 300 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Tum Yum Saap Khem Ang restaurant is 290 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Swad steak & PIZZA is 1.3 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Ban Nong Ta Un Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 400 m away (you can walk there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Mabprachan Village are:
- Wat Khao Pho Thong School is 930 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Hastin School is 890 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Mabprachan Reservoir is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 41.0 km from Mabprachan Village and it takes about 41 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.