- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
This unit type has the lowest price per square meter, which is 54% below the average price per square in the project. Don't miss it!
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Vineyard Phase 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Vineyard Phase 1 is conveniently located just 750 m from limited partnership Sirimungmeesap, which can be reached within 9 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Vineyard Phase 1, the 3 closest being:
- The Mall - Pong Pattaya is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Sweet Pork Ann is 690 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Fertilizer shop is 5.0 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Vineyard Phase 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Song Pee Nong Boat Noodle is 680 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- The shop accidentally stuck to the ground. is 690 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Uncle is 530 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Ban Nong Ta Oon Health Center is the nearest health facility, which is 5.7 km away (you can drive there in 9 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Vineyard Phase 1 are:
- The A'mor Music Studio is 680 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Wat Pong is 660 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Nonson Pong is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
APAS Co., Ltd. is located 18.5 km from The Vineyard Phase 1 and it takes about 28 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.