- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suksawad you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suksawad is conveniently located just 920 m from 7-Eleven Branch Sattahip Municipality Km. 5 (06675), which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suksawad , the 3 closest being:
- Pu Charoenyont km.5 is 4.2 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Point of sale products at wholesale prices, equipment, naval forces is 2.8 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- Banchang Hardware is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suksawad is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Krua Ton Koon Km.4 is 380 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Lab Tan Sum is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Lap Ubon is 230 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Baan Rak Animal Clinic, Sattahip is the nearest health facility, which is 4.8 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suksawad are:
- Royal Thai Navy Learning Center is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Navy 7th Infantry Division, Royal Thai Navy is 2.2 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Royal Thai Fleet Sattahip District School is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 14.0 km from Baan Suksawad and it takes about 17 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.