- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Udomsak you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Udomsak is conveniently located just 480 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Udomsak, the 3 closest being:
- Yellow wheel barber shop is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Condo Thep, Phra Phum Shrine, a variety of styles -Pattaya main branch is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- C Plus Express, the leading transportation hub and one-stop service is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Udomsak is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Pork pan in the corner of the building is 0 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Choppy Cafe is 40 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Jay Uan restaurant, cooked to order is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Center for Gastrointestinal Diseases love clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 870 m away (you can walk there in 11 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Udomsak are:
- Dhammasiri Suksa School is 420 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Piang Or Jelly Cake - Plankton's House is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Teacher Aang Nursery is 1.6 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
U-Tapao–Rayong–Pattaya International Airport is located 17.5 km from Baan Udomsak and it takes about 22 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.