- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Tharasiri @Bypass you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Tharasiri @Bypass is located 1.8 km away from 7-Eleven Na Thung Branch (Chumphon) (16861) and it can be reached within 4 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Tharasiri @Bypass, the 3 closest being:
- herbal tea is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Chumphon Printing 2 Bang Mak is 1.9 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
- The better express Chumphon branch is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 4 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Tharasiri @Bypass is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Yay is 750 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
- Indy Cafe is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Big belly, grilled pork, grilled seafood, rice fields in Chumphon is 850 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
Center for the Development and Rehabilitation of the Elderly and Disabled Persons, Chumphon Municipality is the nearest health facility, which is 4.9 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Tharasiri @Bypass are:
- Chak Dao, S.E., Chumphon Branch is 830 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- star nursery is 3.9 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Dok circle art room and art studio is 2.7 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Arrival room is located 37.6 km from Tharasiri @Bypass and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.