- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Golden Town Rattanathibet-Bangplu Station you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Golden Town Rattanathibet-Bangplu Station is conveniently located just 910 m from 7-Eleven, Town Avenue University Branch (Soi Wat Maduea) (14703), which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Golden Town Rattanathibet-Bangplu Station, the 3 closest being:
- TPI Concrete Co., Ltd. (Rattana Production Unit 4) is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- dura bang big material is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- OOCC, Bang Len Subdistrict, Bang Yai District is 7.2 km away (an approx. drive of 12 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Golden Town Rattanathibet-Bangplu Station is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Tee Lek Yot Fry is 960 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Aroy By Jum (Cooking & Bakery) is 940 m away (a walk of about 12 mins.)
- Choi 9 is 130 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
Baan Ratchaphruek is the nearest health facility, which is 1.6 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Golden Town Rattanathibet-Bangplu Station are:
- Wat Moly School (Nantawimon) is 750 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
- Ta home is 3.8 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Five Watermelon Association is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 53.3 km from Golden Town Rattanathibet-Bangplu Station and it takes about 49 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.