- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Mr Adisorn Wiwakanon, Chairman of the Land Development Company Limited, a subsidiary of Tri Property Company Limited, said about the real estate market in Phuket that the trend for 2018 is still growing continuously. Since it is an important tourist city of the country There are many Thai and foreign tourists visiting Phuket. Resulting in the hotel housing market to grow with Coupled with the government's investment policy in the development of new public utilities To support tourism Which has resulted in condominium projects receiving a lot of attention
Foreigners can own a condominium Freehold in their own name. Condominium ownership is best explained by looking at an example of a project that has 100 units for sale.
In this example, 49 of the total units in this building (or 49% of the total salable area) can be owned outright by non-thai nationals in their name. The ownership titles of these 49 units is referred to as Freehold or Foreign Quota.
This leaves 51 units remaining in the building (or 51% of the total salable). The freehold rights to these units are reserved for Thai nationals in what is commonly referred to as the Thai quota.
After you have found the right property at Proud X2 you have to follow these steps:
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Proud X2 is conveniently located just 30 m from 7-Eleven Chaengwattana-Pakkret 19 Point 2 (10149), which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Proud X2, the 3 closest being:
- Chanel Chaengwattana is 480 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Marracha, the entrance of Soi Chaengwattana 28 is 430 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- Central Pasa, Chaengwattana Branch is 480 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Proud X2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Chuan Chim Ahan Boran is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chaeamet is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Chaamesh Mala is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
AED Central Chaengwattana Public Relations 1st Floor is the nearest health facility, which is 480 m away (you can walk there in 7 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Proud X2 are:
- CMA Mental Arithmetic Central Chaengwattana is 480 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- School of Art Color has a branch at Central Chaengwattana. is 480 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Brain School is 420 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 50.4 km from Proud X2 and it takes about 47 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.