- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Sathaporn Rangsit you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Sathaporn Rangsit is conveniently located just 270 m from 7 eleven, which can be reached within 3 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Sathaporn Rangsit, the 3 closest being:
- 7 eleven is 280 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Seven-Eleven, Sue Trong University, Rangsit Khlong 3 is 950 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- CP Fresh Mart is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Sathaporn Rangsit is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rice Noodles by Je Mam is 10 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Viphawan is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nun Steakhouse is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Saratana Sook Service Center 3, Bueng Yitho Municipality is the nearest health facility, which is 780 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Sathaporn Rangsit are:
- Chalermwichianphon cram school is 20 m away (about 1 min. by foot)
- Mathematics teacher, Professor Tong, Pathum Thani Branch is 160 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- Raku Indoor Education is 460 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 45.8 km from Baan Sathaporn Rangsit and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.