- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Phet Chompu 2 Village you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Phet Chompu 2 Village is conveniently located just 520 m from seven Eleven, which can be reached within 6 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Phet Chompu 2 Village, the 3 closest being:
- Sugarcane Plantation - Art Klong 8 is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Naphatsorn Air Service Shop is 640 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Mini BIG C Rangsit Klong 8 is 740 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Phet Chompu 2 Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Rad Noodles with Silk Vegetables is 420 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Chicken rice shop in front of the village is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Phi Mai Restaurant is 110 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Klong 8 Clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 940 m away (you can walk there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Phet Chompu 2 Village are:
- Piyawattana School is 290 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Tuangporn Wittaya School is 620 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Tuangphon Wittaya School is 650 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
Suvarnabhumi Airport is located 53.6 km from Phet Chompu 2 Village and it takes about 50 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.