- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at The Landmark Petchabun you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
The Landmark Petchabun is conveniently located just 950 m from Ajrie Shop, which can be reached within 12 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Landmark Petchabun, the 3 closest being:
- NO, custom parts is 420 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Delight Center Phetchabun is 1.0 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Like Chan Beauty is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where The Landmark Petchabun is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Teacher Piek Larb Ped is 2.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
- Rice Noodles with Orange Boiled is 590 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
- Fresh Chicken Malai is 2.2 km away (approx. 4 mins. by car)
Sadiang Health Promoting Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 3.4 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Landmark Petchabun are:
- The inner yoga is 680 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Happy study is 800 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Like Chan Music is 980 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
Petchabun Airport (PHY) is located 35.2 km from The Landmark Petchabun and it takes about 35 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.