- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry, which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points:
After you have found the right property at Eeden Village you have to follow these steps:
Eeden Village is conveniently located just 610 m from 7-Eleven Chaimongkol Community Branch (Cha-am) (18966), which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Eeden Village, the 3 closest being:
- FN is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- FN Outlet HuaHin is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- fnshopnow.com is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Eeden Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khrua Khun Kai & White House is 220 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Aunt Pen's Kitchen, Huai Sai Tai is 240 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- The 19th Hole Sport Bar & Grill is 530 m away (a walk of about 7 mins.)
Naresuan Polrom Camp Medical Corps is the nearest health facility, which is 7.4 km away (you can drive there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Eeden Village are:
- Prime Nature Villa is 4.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ban Huai Sai Tai Municipal 5 School is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Wat Pho Noi School is 4.9 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 5.2 km from Eeden Village and it takes about 7 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.