- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Issara Village you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Issara Village is conveniently located just 570 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 7 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Issara Village, the 3 closest being:
- Curtains Hua Hin is 1.4 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- Sila Silver Marble (Cha-am) is 6.0 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Aura White Ginseng Cream Aura white skin conditioning cream # Accepting dealers across the country is 2.5 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Issara Village is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Baan Ton Makha Restaurant is 450 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Dining Room is 310 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Romphai Kitchen is 320 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
Munithee Alleviation Sirin, Phetchaburi Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 5.1 km away (you can drive there in 5 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Issara Village are:
- Sarasas Witaed On Sea School is 1.7 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
- Regent Hotel and Tourism School, Cha-am (RHS School) is 1.8 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Ban Bo Khaem Municipal School 4 is 3.4 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 14.8 km from Issara Village and it takes about 14 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.