- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at The Castle you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
The Castle is located 2.7 km away from 7 Eleven and it can be reached within 5 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of The Castle, the 3 closest being:
- Serene Sam Phraya Shop is 150 m away (about 2 mins. by foot)
- WICHAROEN Forage is 250 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Outlet by Club 21 is 4.0 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where The Castle is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- F&B Currying (Khao Kaeng Restaurant) is 190 m away (a walk of about 2 mins.)
- 🍴 A la carte restaurants, Nisodah is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Som Tum Mi Bang Sot is 270 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
Doctor of Naresuan Parachute Camp is the nearest health facility, which is 6.3 km away (you can drive there in 12 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of The Castle are:
- Ban Sam Phraya Municipal 9 School is 210 m away (about 3 mins. by foot)
- Stamford University Huahin Campus - Stamford University Hua Hin Branch is 2.6 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Ramahnayot Misin House is 4.7 km away (an approx. drive of 10 mins.)
Hua Hin Airport is located 8.2 km from The Castle and it takes about 12 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.