- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
As an exclusive Phuket Real Estate developer, we offer a high quality and stylish property estate community and pride us with an affordable price for Kamala Paradise Groupour luxury property development, in close proximity to Phuket’s finest restaurants, beaches and the Islands lifestyle. The projects are located just few minutes from the white sandy beach of Kamala.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Kamala Paradise 1 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Kamala Paradise 1 is conveniently located just 880 m from 7-Eleven, which can be reached within 11 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Kamala Paradise 1, the 3 closest being:
- Mini Big C Phuket Fantasea is 900 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- CHK_PHUKET CARRENT is 990 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
- Kamala Market is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 3 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Kamala Paradise 1 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- TheSecret is 2.0 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- Rice noodles Hua Rung (Kathu) is 2.0 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
- From Nino Cafe is 2.3 km away (approx. 6 mins. by car)
CITYCARE is the nearest health facility, which is 1.2 km away (you can drive there in 4 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Kamala Paradise 1 are:
- Sanuk- Swedish school Thailand is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- Swedish School - Sanuk is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
- QSS Language School Kamala Phuket is 2.3 km away (an approx. drive of 6 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 27.5 km from Kamala Paradise 1 and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.