- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Naka Bay Sea View Cottages, serene and secluded cottages with a unique design for nature lovers. It is an oasis amidst mountains and hides on the hills of Kamala. Surrounded by the lush nature and dramatic scenery of Kamala Bay, the residents can fully experience decent living.
The project guarantees a high return rate on investment as Patong Beach is one of the most popular tourist destinations, with an increasing number of tourists every year. In 2019, Phuket's tourism income increased by 6%, with more than 272 billion baht. In the same year, Phuket International Airport has achieved a 10% revenue growth. This can ensure a safe investment in this project.
- Unique design in modern tropical style
- Leasehold contract with a guaranteed return of 7% for 15 years
- 200 meters away from Naka Beach
- 15 minutes to Patong Beach, 30 minutes to Central Festival, and 27 kilometers to Phuket International Airport
Kamala Road Soi 16, Kamala, Kathu, Phuket
Naka Bay Seaview Cottage is a project development from Phuket Holiday Services and is expected to be completed in December 2021. The property is one-story single-detached houses with a private swimming pool and a sea view on a living area of 60 sq.m. There are 150 units in total sold fully-furnished.
Rental guarantee conditions
- 7% NET rental guarantee without monthly common fees, electricity, maintenance, and sinking fund for the first 15 years. The rental guarantee is paid in advance every year.
- The owner can proceed a buy-back option after 10 years from the closing date by submitting a buy-back request to receive a full refund. After 15 years, a new rental guarantee period may be negotiated.
The Naka Bay Sea View Cottage's residents can use the facilities from Naka Bay Sea View Condominium, including
- Swimming pool
- Fitness center
- Parking space
- On-site shops and restaurants
- 24-hour security system and CCTV
Direction to the project
In case you start from Route 4030, keep driving for 10 kilometers and turn right onto Kamala Road, Soi 16, the same alley to The Naka Phuket. Go straight for 800 meters; you will find the project on the right.
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
We sell what we build! At Phuket Holiday Services you’re dealing directly with the developer. Our Phuket Island projects range from a 30 square meters studio units to 900 square meters independent villa. Purchasing a property with Phuket Holiday Services will be a valuable asset, will be a secure investment and can give you high yearly profit by participating to our Rental Pool Program or our Rental Guarantee Program. Finding and purchasing a home abroad that will meet your needs, now and in the years to come, can be a significant and often stressful time.
At Phuket Holiday Services, our goal is to make this transition as smooth as possible for you thanks to our large and professional team whom will help you to choose the right property, will assist you during the transaction and provide you with five star after-sale services.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
#1 - Who is the lessor? (an individual or a Thai Company) Securing a lease from a Thai Company offers much more security than a private individual.
#2 - Do I have voting rights as a Lessee? (Some lease contracts do not allow lessee to have voting rights)
#3 - Is there a succession clause in the lease agreement that will allow inheritance of the lease?
After you have found the right property at Naka Bay Sea View Cottages you have to follow these steps:
Unit selection and agreement of terms and conditions
Sales and Purchase Agreement
1st Contract Payment
Installment Milestone Payment Reservation Deposit Immediately ฿200,000 1st Installment Upon contract signing 40% 2nd Installment Upon completion of infrastructure 20% 3rd Installment Upon building foundation completion 20% 4th Installment upon unit building structure completion. 10% 5th Installment On handover 10%
Naka Bay Sea View Cottages is located 3.4 km away from Family Mart and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Naka Bay Sea View Cottages, the 3 closest being:
- Thong Sri Thong Shop, Kamala Beach Branch is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Fried Ice Cream is 4.4 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
- Russian shop "U Georgy" is 4.3 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Naka Bay Sea View Cottages is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Wiwa is 170 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Pha Chom Tawan is 460 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Pon restaurand is 950 m away (a walk of about 13 mins.)
Happy Pharmacy is the nearest health facility, which is 4.2 km away (you can drive there in 8 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Naka Bay Sea View Cottages are:
- FUN START CAMP PHUKET is 2.4 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
- Musjid nuroon arrifeen is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Nurul Ari Phen Mosque is 3.2 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 31.2 km from Naka Bay Sea View Cottages and it takes about 45 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.