- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho is conveniently located just 80 m from 7-11, which can be reached within 1 min. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho, the 3 closest being:
- Bussaba Ice Shop is 380 m away (about 5 mins. by foot)
- Thung Thong Construction Equipment is 750 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- STOP FOR is 750 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- Khaw Mok Kai covering the back of Chiang Mai University. is 20 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- 一 处 黄 焖 鸡 Chinese Food is 210 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Nana fruit shop behind the university. is 30 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Pet Hospital is the nearest health facility, which is 730 m away (you can walk there in 10 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho are:
- Computer college club room is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- Environmental Quality Analysis Center, University of Phuket is 340 m away (about 4 mins. by foot)
- PSU Terminal is 490 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 33.6 km from Baan Irawadi Kat-Ho and it takes about 42 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.