- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Baan Suan Loch Palm is a villa-resort style surrounded by lush greenery nature and secluded in a tranquil area, close to numerous tourist attractions and many convenient places such as 24 hours Security System
Direction to the Project
To get to the project by car, you can start from Kathu Market (Siko Intersection), heading north for about 1.4 kilometers. Turn left Kathu-Na Koh Road (Route 3030) for about 1.6 kilometers, and you will see Baan Suan Loch Palm on the left-hand side.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Baan Suan Loch Palm you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Baan Suan Loch Palm is located 1.5 km away from FamilyMart and it can be reached within 6 mins by car.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Baan Suan Loch Palm, the 3 closest being:
- Seven villages. is 1.5 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Liovea sells ornamental plants. And all kinds of sacred trees is 3.7 km away (an approx. drive of 8 mins.)
- Small Lotus Tesco Kathu is 4.1 km away (an approx. drive of 9 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Baan Suan Loch Palm is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- shrimp is 260 m away (a walk of about 3 mins.)
- Delicious rice is 370 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
- Khao Yam House 38/15 is 440 m away (a walk of about 5 mins.)
Thailand is the nearest health facility, which is 6.2 km away (you can drive there in 23 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Baan Suan Loch Palm are:
- Teacher tutorial oh is 3.3 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Ban Mai Ream Provincial Administrative Organization School (Tantikovitbumrung) is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
- Orborjor Banmaireab Primary School is 3.0 km away (an approx. drive of 7 mins.)
Phuket International Airport is located 30.2 km from Baan Suan Loch Palm and it takes about 40 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.