- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Sabai Village 2 you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Sabai Village 2 is conveniently located just 410 m from FamilyMart Kathu Temple, which can be reached within 5 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Sabai Village 2, the 3 closest being:
- pktv is 510 m away (about 7 mins. by foot)
- Thai Bird Nest Shop is 830 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart is 2.1 km away (an approx. drive of 5 mins.)
The surrounding area, where Sabai Village 2 is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- coffee shop is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Nong Kan as per order is 70 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
- Kuay Jub, Suvarnabhumi is 90 m away (a walk of about 1 min.)
Dr. Vii Clinic Phuket Branch is the nearest health facility, which is 1.1 km away (you can drive there in 3 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Sabai Village 2 are:
- Dive Link Phuket is 500 m away (about 6 mins. by foot)
- ChildWatch Phuket is 630 m away (about 8 mins. by foot)
- Holland house child is 680 m away (about 9 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 33.1 km from Sabai Village 2 and it takes about 42 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.