- List your property - it's free
- Sign up or Log in
THB - ฿
Find out how much your property is worth and start your listing for free.
The building (the bricks and mortar) can be owned by a non-Thai national outright in their name in what is called the house registry which secures ownership indefinitely of the structure.
In Thailand, non-Thai nationals cannot own land outright in their name. Land can be controlled through either a Thai Company or a long-term registered lease. The longest registered lease term by Thai law is 30 years, and most developers will offer 3 terms for a total of 90 years.
After you have found the right property at Andaman Hills you have to follow these steps:
A 30-year lease period is legally protected under Thai law and ownership cannot be disrupted. It is common for developers to offer an additional two terms of 30 contractually obligating a total of 90 years.
Prior to purchasing a leasehold property, it is important to secure a copy of the lease agreement or get further clarity on these three points.
Thailand has different visas like Spousal Visa, Retirement Visa, Student Visa and Elite Visa - just to name a few options. Each visa has different requirements but they are usually easy to obtain.
Andaman Hills is conveniently located just 350 m from Family Mart, which can be reached within 8 mins. by foot.
There are many other shops situated in the area of Andaman Hills, the 3 closest being:
- FamilyMart is 1.1 km away (an approx. drive of 2 mins.)
- FamilyMart is 530 m away (about 10 mins. by foot)
- Family Mart is 670 m away (about 12 mins. by foot)
The surrounding area, where Andaman Hills is situated, offers a wide variety of restaurants. See the closest of them below:
- the Versace is 190 m away (a walk of about 4 mins.)
- Indochine Restaurant is 490 m away (a walk of about 10 mins.)
- Saveena Muslim Seafood is 400 m away (a walk of about 9 mins.)
SAINAMYEN medical clinic is the nearest health facility, which is 1.7 km away (you can drive there in 6 mins.) from the project, while the closest schools in the proximity of Andaman Hills are:
- Bumint International Language School And Thai dance is 710 m away (about 13 mins. by foot)
- Wonder world diving is 540 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
- Nurul Islam Mosque, Patong is 570 m away (about 11 mins. by foot)
Phuket International Airport is located 38.5 km from Andaman Hills and it takes about 55 mins. by car or taxi (depending on the traffic) to get there.